Subject: working email?
From: Alki David <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 13:14:36 -0700

*ubject:* URGENT – Updated Affidavit Needed for Court (25 July)

Dear Yelena,

I know we’ve done this before — and I’m incredibly grateful for your past
support — but I need to ask for your help again.

I have a very real chance of *defeating this fraudulent enforcement action*
in the UK High Court, and your updated affidavit could be *pivotal*. The
hearing is on *25 July* before *Justice Calver*, and I’m pulling together
final exhibits.

Would you be willing to provide an updated affidavit — even a short one —
affirming your prior knowledge or experience with the matters, people, or
firms involved? Similar to the one Gary Shoefield provided, it can be brief
but clear. You don’t need to restate everything — just confirm your
understanding and support in light of what’s come to light since.

I can draft the statement for you to review and sign if that helps — time
is tight, but your voice is trusted and powerful. This could make the
difference.

Please let me know urgently.

With respect and thanks,
*Alki*