Subject: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: UO and USH Hologram License Renewals
From: Alki David <[email-masked]>
To: isabel Peterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2025 11:14:47 +0100

www.ANAKANDO.com <http://www.anakando.com/>

Alki David
Founder & CEO Anakando Ltd.

Anakando Media Group http://www.ANAKANDO.com <http://www.anakando.com/>

some of our great sites & services

http://www.FilmOn.com <http://www.filmon.com/>
http://www.HologramUSA.com <http://www.hologramusa.com/>
http://www.ETV.com <http://www.etv.com/>
http://www.MondoTunes.com <http://www.mondotunes.com/>
http://www.BattleCam.com <http://www.battlecam.com/>
http://www.TVmix.com <http://www.tvmix.com/>
http://www.Shockya.com <http://www.shockya.com/>

The information contained in this message may be privileged. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:34 PM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: UO and USH Hologram License Renewals
To: David Nuzzy Nussbaum <[email-masked]>, David Nussbaum <
[email-masked]>
Cc: Stockwell, Tracey (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>, Buonome, Nicholas D (NBCUniversal) <
[email-masked]>

David,

It has come to our attention that while Hologram USA, Inc. (which is the
party to the license agreement) is in good standing in Delaware, it is not
currently in good standing in California.  Also, Hologram USA Productions,
Inc., which is the entity on the invoices, had a name change in Delaware in
2016 in which its name was changed to Husa Development Inc.  Hologram USA
Productions, Inc./Husa Developmnet Inc is not currently in good standing in
either Delaware or California.  Since our license is with Hologram USA,
Inc., we will only be able to make payments to that entity going forward.
The Universal Orlando payment has been made to Hologram USA Productions,
Inc.; so, we will need Hologram USA, Inc. to acknowledge receipt of that
payment (but only after Hologram USA, Inc. has been restored to good
standing in California).  Would you please reply to all and copy your CFO
so that we can work through these issues with her/him?  Finally, we have
not been able to find any information on Anakando Limited, which is listed
by the USPTO as the current owner of the patents.  Do you know in which
country that entity is registered?

Best,

Brawner

*From:* Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando)
*Sent:* Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:46 AM
*To:* 'David Nuzzy Nussbaum' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: UO and USH Hologram License Renewals

I am not sure what you mean.  Both parks are in agreement (see in yellow
below).  I don’t think the parks need to sign; we just need a formal letter
acknowledging the renewals and receipt of the full payments (once you have
them)

On Jul 23, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

David, I have spoken to each park.  Each park is willing to pay $200K by
the end of August (for a total of $400K) as five year renewals for each of
Fast & Furious at Universal Studios Hollywood and Gringotts at Universal
Orlando.  That would renew both attractions until June 2025.  Please let me
know if that works for you.  Thanks, Brawner

*From:* David Nuzzy Nussbaum [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:56 AM
*To:* Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: UO and USH Hologram License Renewals

Ok got it. Will do. But the agreement is approved on both sides?

On Jul 31, 2019, at 7:54 AM, Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Probably best for you to send us a letter signed by the CEO that the
licenses have been extended.  If you send me a draft, I will take a look at
it.

*From:* David Nuzzy Nussbaum [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:52 AM
*To:* Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: UO and USH Hologram License Renewals

Is there an agreement we need to sign or is our email correspondence the
record of the license extension?

On Jul 24, 2019, at 1:59 PM, Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

FYI – Tracey is the CFO for UO, and Nick is the CFO for USH.

*From:* David Nuzzy Nussbaum [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:53 PM
*To:* Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Phares, Kelli (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>; Stockwell, Tracey (NBCUniversal,
Orlando) <[email-masked]>; Buonome, Nicholas D
(NBCUniversal) <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] Re: UO and USH Hologram License Renewals

No problem. Will send today, latest tomorrow. Thank you, Brawner.

On Jul 24, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

David,

For UO, please send the invoice to Kelli Phares with a copy to Tracy
Stockwell and myself

For USH, please send the invoice to Nick Buonome with a copy to me.

Thanks,

Brawner

*From:* Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando)
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:54 PM
*To:* 'David Nuzzy Nussbaum' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Fast & Furious

OK; I will get contacts for the invoices

*From:* David Nuzzy Nussbaum [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:48 PM
*To:* Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Fast & Furious

Ok, Brawner. Let’s do that. Deal.

David

On Jul 23, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Greer, Brawner (NBCUniversal, Orlando) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

David, I have spoken to each park.  Each park is willing to pay $200K by
the end of August (for a total of $400K) as five year renewals for each of
Fast & Furious at Universal Studios Hollywood and Gringotts at Universal
Orlando.  That would renew both attractions until June 2025.  Please let me
know if that works for you.  Thanks, Brawner