Subject: IN THE COURT OF APPEAL (CIVIL DIVISION)
From: Alki David <[email-masked]>
To: Civil Appeals - Registry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2025 09:34:15 -0800

------------------------------

*[For the Court’s Information Only — Not a Further Submission]* *Filed via
email / Copy to SRA RGC-000163422*
*IN THE COURT OF APPEAL (CIVIL DIVISION)*

*High Court of Justice – King’s Bench Division*
*Case No.: KB-2025-001991*

*Between:*
*MAHIM KHAN — Claimant*
and
*ALKIVIADES DAVID — Defendant / Cross-Claimant*
------------------------------
*To:*

The Registrar
Court of Appeal (Civil Division)
Royal Courts of Justice
Strand, London WC2A 2LL
[email-masked]
------------------------------
*From:*

*Mr Alkiviades David*
Defendant / Cross-Claimant
Ambassador-at-Large (Green Economy) — Government of Antigua & Barbuda
Email : [email-masked] Tel : +44 (0) 7879 440604

*SRA Reference:* RGC-000163422
*Commonwealth Reference:* ECSC ANUHCV 2025/0149

*Date:* 10 November 2025
------------------------------
*Subject:*

*Appeal Clarification & Request for Assistance as a Disabled
Litigant-in-Person*
------------------------------

Dear Registrar,

I write with respect and gratitude to the Court for its continued oversight
in these proceedings. I appear as a *disabled litigant-in-person*, seeking
the Court’s assistance under the *Equal Treatment Bench Book* and CPR Parts
1 and 52.
This correspondence:

   1.

   clarifies jurisdictional overlap with the *Commonwealth proceedings* now
   active before the *High Court of Justice of Antigua & Barbuda* (ECSC
   Case No. ANUHCV 2025/0149); and
   2.

   requests administrative accommodation to ensure equal access to justice.

------------------------------
*Context of Appeal and Record on File* The record shows that this appeal
arises amid a pattern of coordinated legal and media interference
replicated in the Antiguan proceedings filed 17 April 2025 and supplemented
10 November 2025. Those filings, verified under oath, concern the same
factual matrix — inter-linked professional misconduct, cross-border fraud,
and reputational manipulation affecting ongoing UK matters. They are
referenced *for context only*, not as new evidence.
------------------------------
*Reference to Filed Climate-Damage Valuation* For the Court’s awareness,
the *Commonwealth filing already on record* (ECSC ANUHCV 2025/0149)
includes a verified schedule of *climate-damage claims totalling
approximately USD $810 billion*, supported by sovereign audits and
carbon-credit assessments. That valuation remains part of the existing
Commonwealth proceedings and is mentioned here *solely to illustrate the
scale and global relevance* of the issues connected to this appeal.
------------------------------
*Reference to Recorded Default Judgment* For completeness, the *Commonwealth
court record* notes that a *default judgment in the amount of approximately
USD $10 billion* has already been entered against the first-named
defendants. That judgment remains enforceable within the Commonwealth
proceedings and is cited here *solely to demonstrate the present procedural
posture* and the extent of adjudicated liability. It is *not advanced as a
new head of damages* in this United Kingdom appeal.
------------------------------
*Attachment Reference — Commonwealth Record of Proceedings*The full
Commonwealth court record comprises:
*Original Claim Form (6)*, filed 17 April 2025 (ECSC Case No. ANUHCV
2025/0149; fee EC $52) — publicly available at:
https://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/Claim-Form-6-6.pdf
*FILED Added Defendants – Alkiviades David (Nov 2025)*, filed 10 November
2025 (fee EC $22), which expands the defendant list and includes a sworn
Statement of Service; publicly accessible at:
https://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/FILED-Added-Defendants-Alkiviades-David.nov-1.pdf
These filings establish the evidential chain for the Claimant’s proceedings
before the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court and form the contextual
framework for the present UK appeal.
------------------------------
*Procedural Clarity Requested* I respectfully ask the Court to note that
the Commonwealth filing confirms proper service on all related parties and
that this information may remain *on record for contextual awareness*.
Recognition of these parallel proceedings will help preserve judicial
economy and avoid conflicting determinations across jurisdictions.
------------------------------
*Request for Assistance and Adjustments*Given my disabilities, I request
that the Registry:
Accept *electronic communication and CE-File uploads* as my primary filing
method;
Provide *receipt confirmations in accessible formats* compatible with
speech-to-text software;
Offer guidance on formatting and indexing my 400 exhibits already
referenced on record; and
Permit remote or written participation should attendance prove medically
impracticable.
------------------------------
*Contextual Note on the Network of Concern* Evidence before both
jurisdictions identifies a nexus of attorneys, judicial officers, and media
affiliates whose conduct aligns with a coordinated enterprise historically
connected to *Thomas Vincent Girardi*, often described in U.S. filings as
the *“Hollywood Media Cartel.”* These links demonstrate how professional
and financial relationships can influence litigation and media narratives,
leading to cross-border interference in judicial outcomes. This context is
provided *solely for the Court’s orientation*, consistent with sworn
evidence and the SRA investigation (RGC-000163422).
------------------------------
*Public Interest and Professional Oversight*The issues raised intersect
with ongoing professional-conduct investigations and highlight the need for
transparency in the regulation of legal practice. My purpose is to assist
the Court in ensuring that justice remains insulated from extra-judicial
influence and that public confidence in the profession is upheld.
------------------------------
*Institutional Impact* The evidence indicates that the conduct examined
here has *undermined confidence in the institutions of law and order across
the United Kingdom*. Such coordinated misconduct, if left unchecked, erodes
the framework of justice itself. This submission is made in the public
interest — aimed at reform, transparency, and restoration of trust — not as
criticism of the judiciary.
------------------------------
*Broader Significance of the Case*This appeal demonstrates how weaknesses
in oversight and the convergence of legal and media influence can distort
fairness and accountability. It exposes systemic problems within the wider
legal structure and underscores the need for procedural reform. The intent
is constructive: to help safeguard future proceedings from similar
interference and to strengthen the rule of law through openness and
integrity.
------------------------------
*Conclusion* This letter is submitted *for the Court’s information* and to
seek procedural assistance only. It does not amend the grounds of appeal or
introduce new evidence. I remain at the Court’s disposal for any direction
the Registrar may deem appropriate and thank the staff for their continued
patience and accessibility.
------------------------------

*Yours faithfully,*
*Alkiviades David*
Defendant / Cross-Claimant
Ambassador-at-Large (Green Economy) — Government of Antigua & Barbuda

Email : [email-masked] Tel : +44 7879 440604
------------------------------

*[For the Court’s Information Only — Not a Further Submission]* *Filed via
CE-File / Copy to SRA RGC-000163422*
------------------------------