Subject: Important information for Wexler
From: Alki David <[email-masked]>
To: Alexander David <[email-masked]>, Alexia David <[email-masked]>, Andrew David <[email-masked]>, Dana Cole <[email-masked]>, Dimitra David <[email-masked]>, "Dr. Wexler's Secretary" <[email-masked]>, Fred Heather <[email-masked]>, Jennifer Stano <[email-masked]>, "Matthew Huzaineh, Esq." <[email-masked]>, Nissrine Qrib <[email-masked]>, Odyssea <[email-masked]>, Rea David <[email-masked]>, TA Perez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 08:24:51 -0400

Dear Dr. Wexler, I am writing this letter to you and copying interested
parties who must also be made aware of the attached information. You will
find a letter from one attorney, called Mark Lieberman in Texas, as well as
the case file for my antitrust lawsuit in Texas against this syndicate of
Hollywood lawyers, which you have repeatedly dismissed as delusional. Your
repeated wrongful assumptions, where you labeled what I was saying as
"crazy talk," must be corrected. I have been subjected to harassment,
multiple attacks, and even murders, which are currently under investigation
in a criminal trial in Greece. The attachments included are evidence for
the antitrust lawsuit, along with a statement from Mark Lieberman, who
previously argued before Justice Ginsburg at the United States Supreme
Court. Furthermore, local sheriffs' detectives in Malibu have informed me
of various ongoing investigations against the same individuals. Themis
Sophos, who is litigating the criminal trial in Greece, has also been
copied, along with the Attorney General in Switzerland and Antigua, both of
which are investigating my situation. All of this is factual and not a
delusion. I've also copied attorney Troy Perez, a former Colonel in the
Green Berets who is litigating the Texas Anti trust suit that is now deep
in the discovery phase.
I insist that you issue a retraction once you've thoroughly reviewed this
information and have discussed it with the involved attorneys, namely Mark
Lieberman Law and Themis Sofos Partners. Your wrongful diagnosis has caused
significant distress in my family, and your refusal to address my situation
deeply troubles me. I assert all of my rights in this matter. Sincerely,

Alki David

www.anakando.com

Entertainment
www.FilmOn.com
www.hologramusa.com
www.mondotunes.com

News Sites
www.tvmix.com
www.shockya.com